Pulse Events – Refund Policy
Conference Registration Fees
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST (unless otherwise stated).
- Registrations will not be confirmed until payment is received
Cancellation – Conference Registration and additional tickets
- Registration cancellations will only be accepted in writing.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the Conference dates will be refunded less $125.00 to cover administration costs.
- No refunds will be made after this date.
- As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without incurring any penalty.
Cancellation – Hotel Accommodation
- All payments made by delegates as accommodation deposits (online, cheque, EFT and credit card payments) will be passed directly on to Hotels at 90 days, 60 days and 30 days intervals prior to each conference.
- Each hotel has its own cancellation policy and all cancellation policies are displayed on the conference website and confirmed with each online delegate booking.
- Hotel refunds for delegates will be paid by the relevant Hotel directly to back Pulse Events. Pulse Events will then provide refunds to delegates within 7 working days after payments have been received from Hotels and cleared through the Pulse Events banking system.
Insurance for Cancellation of Conference Registration, Accommodation and Travel
- It is strongly recommended that participants take out insurance for and during the conference, covering cancellation fees for registration, travel and accommodation bookings, as well as personal injury and loss or injury to property, including baggage.
- Pulse Events will be in no way responsible for any claims concerning insurance.
- In the event of industrial disruptions or force majeure, Pulse Events accepts no responsibility for losses incurred by delegates and/or partners.